Wednesday, December 30, 2020

2020 WTF??

 Well, its been 365 days since we last posted.  Normally, I post on New Years Eve, but I am a day early this year. And this is a leap year, so that's why I say its been 365 days since last I posted.  I still intend to post again tomorrow.  But in the meantime, what the fuck happened to us in 2020?  Like everything.  I swear that if the Titanic and the Hindenburg breed and had a love child, 2020 would be the name of that child.  But...alas, we are getting ready to bury this year...the year of disease (COVID-19), economic collapse, and political upheaval.  We had so much hope for you 2020 and you let us down big time.  So fuck off.  

The only wish I have for 2021 is that people get healthy and we put this awful year behind us.  I will post again tomorrow.  In the meantime, count your blessings.  You are alive to fight another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home