Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hell...Table for One

I wonder what Saddam is doing right now in the hereafter? You think he got his 87 virgins? I doubt it. Maybe he has reunited with his sons. I think they all ended up in the same place. He was hung today by his neck until he was dead. Most likely his death was less painful then most of the people who died under his orders. By all accounts...he was a very bad man. The worse ever? Naaaa...but still pretty freakin bad. Now I believe that until the very last moment...he could have reconciled with his "god"...but more then likely he died like he lived....still in denial...still thinking he was President of Iraq. I truly believe we all get what's coming to us...that karma is a bitch....and I believe that this despicable man is now paying the price for his life. Is it right to say God save his soul? I am not sure. But whatever. I will not judge someone who will be judged (if it has not already happened) by someone mightier then I will ever be. The next few days will be a struggle for us. We are expecting bad shit. We are bracing for more violence. More Sunni reprisals against the Shia's and vice versa. And us caught in between. It is cold over here now and we are stressed beyond belief. We hope and pray that the new year will mean real changes and offer some hope. But this is something we don't control. It is not in our hands. Only thing we can do is take cover for a few weeks and hope everything works out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lemag said...

It seems to me that you need Saddam to be a bad. very bad as to recomfort yourself and give yourself a reason for ocupying another country. I didn't sleep well last night, they killed many animals and people were fighting to get their share of a piece of meat. At dawn the prayers were screaming loud. I felt like something bad is going to happen. Yes today something BAD happened a GREAT, charismatic man was hanged. Never before in the human history a president of a republic was hanged. Even Pinochet and Millosevic were not hanged. The hanging of Saddam is one more ugly picture of the times we are living. Time were the world is lead (see mislead) by a bunch of corrupt administrators. I think he went to the rope and death with foot steps of someone that believed in a cause and died for a reason. As for you Glenn, you are not my enemy. You are just a guy with a job. I don't want to talk much. I still wish the world will get out of this horrible time we are living, time were blood and tears seem cheap.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. Are you kidding?

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saddam is sort of good? Har de har har har. He is someone who is great? Are you real? Pow... zooom..to the moon............!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home