Sunday, December 31, 2023

So Long 2023, Hello 2024!

 Greetings, dear friends!  Well, it seems like only 365 days ago I was writing about how hopeful I was about the coming year.  2022 ended and I was hopeful about 2023.   And here we are again.  Keeping this tradition, going of writing one post on the last day of December each year. According to last year’s post I’ve been doing this since 2010!  And here we are again.  All years have ups and down, and 2023 certainly had both.  Downs included the collapse of my business and the mental depression that set as a result.  The loss of my dear Lou Lou (my affectionate and loving chihuahua). But there have been ups.   Last year I made a goal of rejoining a faith community.  In February I started going to church again.  And I joined the choir.  And I started writing poetry and started recording songs and singing again.  I met someone.  A beautiful young man.  We have spent just a few days apart since we met in May.  I am excited about what lies ahead.

I’m with him now.  And I’m going to make this quick.  Cause I don’t want to spend another moment without him.  Happy New Years my friends and lovers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home