Sunday, January 29, 2012

Active Duty----Mission TBD

So hear I am, on active duty once again.  It is my first tour of duty I've been on under the provisions of Title 10, U.S. Code, since 2008.  Officially my Commander in Chief is President Obama now.  It was George Bush the last time.  You can guess who I am happier to serve.  Now about the mission I'm on.  There are a lot of unanswered questions at the moment.  There is a serious question about what I will be doing and where I will be going and how long I will be gone.  I just got back from a deployment ceremony but that could be just for show for most of us.  Right now I know only one thing for sure.  I am in Syracuse NY.  Day after tomorrow, I should be on a plane  bound for Camp Shelby, Missisppi.  After that?  Who the f--k knows.  Kuwait, Afghanistan, Bunfuck Egypt, or back to Albany.  I am ready and willing to do whatever they need me to do.  I will try to keep you posted...but for now, I am just doing this crazy Army thing.  You all should sleep better knowing that I am on my post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home