Monday, February 05, 2007

One Week to Go

One week from today I will be on my way home. It will be a long journey. I still am not sure the exact day I will be back in Albany, but if everything works out I should be back by the 14th. I am very excited about seeing everyone. On Saturday the 17th I believe that my man G is planning to cook a nice dinner for us at my house and then I want to party with all my friends. Things are going well here, January flew by and it was a tough month. We are approaching 6 months in the combat zone, with another 6 months to go. Other then missing all my buds, Elvis, and my Baby this experience has been very rewarding so far. Last night was my last night of quard before I head home and it was cold and wet and miserable, but I made it through all right. The rest of the week should be pretty easy. Meetings and reports and all that. Then on Sunday its rest and pack for the trip. I cant believe I am almost home. See you all soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chappsie,

Wow. You'll be home next week. Man, time flies. Can't wait to see you.

Warren

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one week to go..i can't wait to party>>>>;)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home