Saturday, July 21, 2007

THIS JUST IN...ELVIS SPOTTED IN KUWAIT MCDONALDS!

Well...he looked like Elvis anyway...the younger thinner one....ha ha. Hey kids, the trip back home has begun. Last night I flew into Kuwait and now am in the process of preparing for the flight back to the states...exact times are of course classified, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew that I was on my way. It is good to be back in Kuwait...although its effin hotter then hell around here. It has been an emotional week. Alot of sad goodbyes...mixed in with the joy of coming back to see all of my buds and family. Damn I miss Elvis too (that being the big yellow dawg). More to come later, I will be posting some updates and I progress. I love you all! Hmmm, Freedom is almost here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a relief to know that you're actually in the process of coming home!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY! One step closer! We'll start sweeping the streets here in Albany to make things nice and tidy for your homecoming.

--Karin

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-T

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home