Saturday, August 25, 2007

Albany on my Birthday

I am currently in Albany. Sitting on my couch with my honey by my side. It is my birthday. I am old. Ha ha. Today is my welcome home/birthday party (and my main girl Christa's birthday party too). I got back to Albany on Wednesday and I have done very little. I walked around in my underware all day long for the past few days. When we decided to go out to eat...T strongly suggested I put some pants on. Ruined my fun. Ha ha. But It has been restful and relatively peaceful. Today should be fun. I plan on getting very drunk and eating myself in to a stupor. I don't know what kind of shape I will be in tomorrow...but thats ok. I got nothing going on tomorrow. Here is a big shout out to my favorite sister and twin...Jeanne. She is getting older too...but somehow insists that I have passed her. This has been a tough year for her...physically and emotionally. But she is tough. I know she would have been alot better soldier then me. I am very proud of her. Much love sis! Have a happy birthday! Well I am off to go run down at the preserve. Enjoy your day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. I found you through a reference on a Myspace forum. You impress me as an honest and courageous man. My hat is off to you, for your conviction that led you to Iraq, and for your outspoken views of the people who led our nation into the war.
I am grateful to have heard you talk about your experiences.
Thank you.
Mitchell McAleer

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home