Monday, July 23, 2007

Early Rise and on to Texas

Well yesterday was a long day and today started very early. 0200 to be exact. I awoke at that time and lugged my bags down to a bus that was waiting to take us to Philly for our flight south. We waited around and then loaded up around 0400 and headed to the airport. Yet another mode of transportation in this long long journey that started on Friday. Hopefully it will end today. My flight from Philly was uneventful except for the fact that some guy told me to hurry up in a not so friendly voice. Apparently I was taking too long to get my bag in the overhead compartment. I glared at him and in my very quiet inner voice I said....'HEY GIVE ME A BREAK ASSHOLE I JUST SPENT A YEAR IN THE EFFIN DESERT!...Of course he didnt hear me but then I look at him again and noticed that he most likely had to pay for two seats to fit his fat ass in. As he passed me I glared again and then said in my very quiet voice....HOW DARE YOU TALK THAT WAY TO ME...YOU UNAPPRECIATIVE FAT F**k...HERE I AM PROTECTING YOUR RIGHT TO OVER FEED YOUR FAT EFFIN FACE AND YOU TELL ME TO HURRY UP. Haha...YOU HURRY UP....THERES A HEART ATTACK WITH YOUR NAME ON IT BUDDY!....Haha. Oh of course he heard none of it...but thats ok...I felt good saying it even if noone ever heard it. Any way, I am in Dallas right now and feeling good. This is the last leg for awhile and I am looking forward to beginning the outprocessing phase. I will keep you all posted. Love you all my peeps!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, you know you're gonna be in trouble with Sherrie for all the "effins" so clean it up!! John

10:32 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

So glad to hear you are back! Welcome home soldier.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home