Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In Green Weinie Limbo

I have come almost full circle. Back in March 2006, I wrote in this blog about how I was placed in waiting-for-orders status which seemed to go on forever. The Army wants you....so hurry up and then sit and wait...and wait...and wait. I am back at Ft Hood...waiting for orders that will get me back home. This coming weekend, big doings in Albany. The welcome Glenn Home and the Christa and Glenn's birthday bash. Lots of people are coming. All my friends...all Christa's friends....everyone. But I can't fully confirm that I am coming home yet...because I am still waiting for that precious piece of paper which authorizes me to move my ass up north. T is a little pissed at the Army right now. "How the fuck can these bastards get you all the way to Iraq and back but they cant get you from fucking Texas to NY?" Ha ha. Relax babe...I will eventually get there. I have a plan right now. If my orders don't come in time...I will go on leave. I have a plane reservation set for Friday just in case. I hope my orders come...because that will save me almost $500 dollars. So now I am just sitting and waiting hoping that everything works out. I love the Army...but I hate the Big Green Weinie. I should be use to it by now...but what the heck. It does give me something to rant about...and everyone knows how much I love ranting. Any hoo. I will keep you all posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paper runs the world...forms from god to elvis lost someWhereinbetween.....

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home