Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Day Waiting

Well its 0852 on Monday and at this moment I still don't have my orders. It is a little frustrating but I am still plugging along. Tonight is my going away party. I have the feeling that there will be alot of people there I have not seen in awhile. Over the weekend I saw my last show and we had our cast party. I got lots of nice things from the cast of Auntie Mame and will miss theater alot when I am gone. I have found a nice place for Elvis. One of the my cast member's (Steve - who played the young Patrick in the play) family have agreed to take him. They are great people and are excited to have a dog. He will get lots of love from them and I thank them so much for doing this. This weekend I said good bye to my friend Onassis. He came and visited me this weekend and we saw a movie and he went to the play. He lives in NY and is a good kid. I will miss him. I have been a little sick the last few days. Last night I had a high fever and a bad cough. I feel better today. I am looking forward and dreading tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home