Sunday, April 09, 2006

Fort Hood

I am writing this from the library on post of Fort Hood Texas. It has been a long day and I am tired but I have finally made it! Tommorow my official inprocessing and orientation will begin and training begins next week. Yesterday was a whirlwind day filled with many different emotions. The hardest moment was dropping Elvis off to the family he will be staying with until I come back. That dog means so much to me its hard to imagine that he won't be waking up next to me every day like he has done for the last 4 years. He is truly my best friend. I miss him already. After that I had dinner with my man G, my girl C, and my other man C. Later my other buds dropped by...Jason and his girl, Ravi, Erchan and Katie and a few others. I love them all and it was nice to see them once more before I left. Well the dinner went late and I got about an hour of sleep. But the flights went well with the exception of the fact that my luggage is missing. So tommorow, if they dont come, I will be showing up in civvies again. Ah well. I am going to bed early tonight. I have to report at 0745 in the morning. Well anyway, its nice here in Texas. Sunny and about 75. Eat you heart out Albany....LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home