Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yoo Hoo..Uncle...Tell me again how much you need me?

Well if you all are getting tired of this same "I don't have my orders" song, you would not be alone. This round I actually managed to get get a plane reservation to Fort Hood. Bright and early tommorow morning was the plan. But you guessed it...no orders yet. Several people have told me its a "systemic problem"...lots of guys going through the same frustration I am going through. So its Saturday and I am just relaxing, drinking some coffee and watching the military channel...hahaha. So all these people are working on getting me these orders. I even got help from a LT COL who works with First Army. She is real nice and I heard her call me a "kid" to the folks at First Army. Damn I felt good about that. Well Elvis is hanging in there. No clue that I will be leaving (I think...maybe he knows something I dont). Well Eric gave me an assignment. He wants me to write about the differences between liberals and conservatives. So my next entry will be about that. Cause I am sure you all (and me) are getting tired talking about when I am leaving and all that crap. So I will be putting my political hat on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home