Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No really...I mean it...I am leaving....Blah Blah Blah

Ok..well I am leaving, but not tommorow. It seems the Army has pushed back my departure date a few days (about 10) so I am still in Albany. Thats the Army for you. (See Previous post..."Hurry up and Wait".) So today I need to begin calling my friends (including some who are expecting to get my car, drive me to the airport, and take my dog tommorow) to let them know that I am still here. The Colonel I talked to yesterday told me I was "good to go", so its just the Green Monster thats holding things up. (Green Monster being the Army Bureaucracy, not the wall at Fenway) So anyway, here I sit, doing my time in purgatory waiting for my number to be called. I just need to take a deep breath and relax and enjoy some more time with my buds. Thats if they still love me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home