Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Friends

How do you say goodbye to people you love and respect as much as I do my friends? Well last night I tried to do that at my going-away party. I had a room full of the people who have become my "family". We looked at pictures and had a few drinks and ate a little. I got a lot of lucky "charms" from my friends. My friend Warren gave me a Budda, which I will have in my pocket where ever I go. I also got a St. Christopher medal from my friends Barb and Vin. My best girl Christa loaned me her favorite photos to take to the desert with me (put in a zip lock bag to keep the sand out!!). My theater mom Ginger gave me another saint charm to keep me safe too. Chaz, one of my theater buddies read a proclamation regarding all my theater work over the years. It was a nice evening. My buddy G was a little sedate. He is such a great guy but he is having a hard time with me leaving. I am loaning him my truck when I am go away. Last night was bittersweet to say the least. But its nice to know I got my family to come back to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home