Monday, March 27, 2006

A few more days in Albany

Well I thought that I would be in Texas by now, but alas, I did not get my orders. I have been told that orders were on the way and that I was to be mobilized this Thursday (the 30th) with a report date of April 2nd (Sunday). So some of my friends know I am still here and some don't. Oh well, what can I do. In the meantime I am still hanging out each day trying to keep my mind occupied. It was nice to see Christa, Celso, and G-man on Friday. We were celebrating Celso's new contract as a doctor. He will be moving to Chicago. Yesterday I hung out with Eric and Warren. We had brunch at Justin's and then went to the mall to see a movie. At first we said "The Hills have Eyes"..which is the most disturbing freaky s...t I have ever seen. It was awful. We walked out of the movie and went to see "V for Vendetta" instead. Much better movie. Tonight I will be seeing another friend before I head out of town. (thats if I am heading out of town)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home