Thursday, April 27, 2006

Some Day its Like Pulling Teeth





Well actually, somedays (like today) it is like pulling teeth. I went to the dentist for the first time since 1985. And I had some filling put in and a tooth pulled. Next week, I will be back to finish. Going in I was a little scared. I have often felt that way about dentists. But they did give me some nifty drugs to help me cope. At the moment I am doing ok. Things are going well at work. I am doing well and enjoying the whole experience of opening a JAG office and planning for our deployment. Today we got good news that we will be getting 3 more computers (one just for me!) from First Army. Damn those First Army people are cool. I have been busy meeting with my staff. I have 3 other enlisted soldiers working for me and a few more down in the Battalions. I am responsible for supervison and training of these people. We have some training scheduled for this week and for next week. I was hoping to go the the Gas Chamber this week, but I have a profile now that says I cant do anything to physical for a week. Next week I will be busy with our Paralegal training and with us doing some "green" training next week...thats military training. I did found out where I will be going. But I won't tell you on here...only in person. haha....We don't want the "enemy" to be there waiting for us when we get there. I thought that I had posted on Saturday but it was not there....but anyway, I will try to post every other day if I can. For now I am tired and need to get to sleep. Another big day tommorow. I am including some pics with this post so people can see I am a real soldier now...Haha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,
Hey, it sounds like you're running the show (no pun intended) out there in Ft. Hood. Loved the pictures, Mr. Soldier Boy. Stay well.

Linda

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,
Hey, it sounds like you're running the show (no pun intended) out there in Ft. Hood. Loved the pictures, Mr. Soldier Boy. Stay well.

Linda

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home