Saturday, May 27, 2006

Trees and Hills --- On Pass for the Weekend

Today I am writing from my sister's house in Kentucky. I have not seen my family for over a year and this weekend I got a Pass for the long weekend. Its nice to see trees and rolling hills again. Texas is so flat. It feels good to leave Ft. Hood and see civilians again. I flew into Nashville on Friday and was picked up by my brother Ron and sister in law Sherry. Today I went to see my two nephews play baseball. They are both great little ball players. Kyle and Kaleb both promised me to get hits for me and they both did! Later that day I went a birthday party for my niece Taylor who turned 5. She is adorable to. Tommorow I will be celebrating my other neice's graduation from high school. Busy weekend. It does feel great to see them all though. I am a little tired tonight so I guess I will make this quick. Another day without shaving tommorow and then back to the grind and Ft. Hood on Monday. Hope everyone else is doing good this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn,

Albany misses you.

Winthrop.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home