Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Have you Hugged your illegal Alien Today?

In the news the past several weeks there has been lots of information about what to do with illegal immigrants who have been crossing in from Mexico. There are all kinds of opinions out there about how to deal with this problem. Some people are saying send them back, others are saying put them on some kind of "citizen track", others have suggested building a big ass wall from El Paso to San Diego. There is no exact number, but it is estimated that there are over one million illegal aliens presently working their asses off for uptight rich people who pay them "under the table." You see lots of rich people want to hire illegal aliens for lots of reasons. First of all they cost almost nothing, have a great work ethic, and tend to take jobs all us lazy fat americans would never think of doing. Ahhhh and one more thing....They are easily controlled. See most of these folks are so afraid of being discovered and caught, they rarely ever say no to their "Hosts". They do whatever they need to to stay in the country. The last couple of weeks there have been attempts to address their plight. In many of the largest cities, protests have been organized. Yesterday, immigrant rights groups throughout the country called for a "day without Immigrants day. The purpose was to show how important immigrants
(including illegal) are to the American economy. We need them to cook and clean and do our lawns and watch our kids. We need them to bus tables and dig ditches. All this bullshit about congress working on a Immigration Reform Bill....now thats rich.! Can you imagine if the Natives that greeted the first wave of european immigrants had a stronger immigration policy? Damn...no one would have been allowed in. In the last few days, President Bush has made statements basically saying that the protesters should not be ecouraged to particpate in any acts of civil disobedience. He also has asked that the National Anthem should only be sung in English. Hmmmm...ok...no spanish version of the star spangled banner. It nice to know he has his priorities straight. I dont know why I felt like writing about this, but I guess I just felt like I had to say something about this. Its an underdog thing I think. At any rate....I need to go to bed...Good Night. Oh...and if you see an illegal alien cutting your lawn.....tell them i said WELCOME!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, you've hit the nail on the head. By the way, I saw you on a commercial the other night (I think it was Time Warner). I said: "that guy looks just like Glenn". Then, the second time I saw it , I realized it actually was you. Nice work.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, you've hit the nail on the head.
By the way, I saw you on a commercial last night (I believe it was for Time Warner). I said "that guy looks a lot like Glenn". Then, the second time it played, I realized that it actually was you. Nice work.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Cathy.
Elvis has taken us on quite a tour. my middleschool teacher friend and I have decided to walk together for health reasons . I thought Elvis should join us...my arm strength is ...BETTER NOW ..!!!!!!I keep him not one nose ahead of my knee, he is pretty good, not great,(I heard he used to drag his dad all over, everywhere)

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Cathy.
Elvis has taken us on quite a tour. my middleschool teacher friend and I have decided to walk together for health reasons . I thought Elvis should join us...my arm strength is ...BETTER NOW ..!!!!!!I keep him not one nose ahead of my knee, he is pretty good, not great,(I heard he used to drag his dad all over, everywhere)

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Jose and everytime I go to the Yankee ball game the nice Americans stand up and sing a song to me. When they sing " Jose can you see" I say yes, thank you. I am proud to be an illegal American. Someday I wish to join US Army and fight for your country. And yes I remember the Alamo. We kicked your butt. I only watch 4ntv, because it is the best channel. Cya,senoir. Jose Canyace

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home