Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nashville Here I Come!

Well my time home is really going by fast. Today I am heading south to spend time with my family in Tennessee and Kentucky. I am real excited to see everyone. My brother John is coming up from Florida so it will be a real good time. At present I am in the Baltimore Airport waiting for my flight to Nashville. I have heard from some of my soldiers back in Iraq and they all miss me and they sound like they are doing well. I worry about them though....I can't fathom the thought that something bad might happen to them while I am away. But I pray they will be safe. I will be heading back to Albany monday night and then T and I will be going down to NYC for a few days to see Wanda and Eric. I think I will need a vacation from my R and R when I am through. Ha ha. I am enjoying my time back home immensely, but I am also very excited to get back to Balad. I feel restless and need to start feeling useful again. Ha ha. Although my family and friends think I have a job to do here...and that is give them the proper attention they need. But anyway, I guess I will just take it one day at a time. Ok...I better go chase my plane down. Later my peeps!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really feel that useless when you're home, you can be sure that I'll have a nice little list for you when you get back...can't have my soldier feeling bored and useless.

:)
T

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We's just wunnerin' when that yella dawg might come "home"? Dinner at the T's, as usual Monday, 2/26, y'all come now, y'hear?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn! Is this not a week old blog? Anyway, Elvis P has re-adjusted-back (word?). He seemed alittle mopey at first, didn't finish his dry kibble until Mama T added a bit of Italian milk braised pork gravy to it! Ha! He does miss his new little bro, Eddie. All the T's in your life can work on that, though. Seriously... I love you Glenn George Read. Again, tell your comrads a big thank you, and all of you, come home safe. Godspeed.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you finish laughing yet? OK I meant Edward, ok? Or was it George...

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home