Monday, July 31, 2006

Back in Texas

The past week has been a tremendous week for me. I had a really good time and it was nice to see all the things I love. My friends, my house, my dog. And most of all my "baby". That is someone who made my week so enjoyable and who I will hold close to my heart the next year. I am really lucky. Love you Babe! This weekend I will be going back on leave for 5 days to go to my friends wedding in Louisville and to visit with my family in Tennessee and Kentucky. Its one more chance to say goodbye before I head out. Things are busy here and there is still alot to do this week before everyone goes on leave. This last weekend I was the Master of Ceremonies for our Brigade Deployment ceremony. Lots of important people there (lots of "stars" around...meaning generals)..I got lots of compliments on the performance...they said I brought a professional touch to the event. The next few days I will be doing our final preparation for deployment. I can't believe that in a two weeks I will be in Iraq! Well anyway, I guess I better get ready for bed. Another long week. See ya my peeps!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise I'll wait. I love you. Be safe.

-T

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home